100% made in France
Free shipping for orders over 65 €.
A fresh and energizing fragrance.
Wellness moment guaranteed with Apothicaire! The Invigorating liquid soap is enriched with Peppermint and Lemon essential oils. Known for their stimulating virtues, these have been carefully selected for their properties on body and mind. Its green and aromatic fragrance leaves a fresh and pungent scent when you get out of the shower or after washing your hands.
Technical data sheet
100% Made in France, this soap is traditionally saponified in Provence. Formulated with natural coconut and olive oils, known for their nourishing and anti-oxidant properties, it contains more than 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The ideal way to wash and moisturize your skin without damaging or drying it out.
His extra thing.
- Its perfume is elaborated by our perfumer in Grasse.
- Its formula is more than 98% biodegradable.
- Its packaging is entirely recycled and recyclable
- It is manufactured locally in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way (low water consumption, no discharge into the environment).
- Its non-irritating formula produces less bubbles than other shower gels but don't worry, it's just as effective at cleansing the skin!
Aqua/Water, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Perfume/Fragrance, Potassium Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citral, Limonene.
How's the French coming?
Water, Saponified Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Perfume, Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Caprylic Acid Polyglyceryl-3 Ester, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Lye, Allergens (related to perfume).
Okay, well... And explained to my kids?
This soap is a short formulation, containing only 8 ingredients! Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Olive Oil, Lye of Potash and finally Glycerin are ingredients that appear following the saponification reaction.